His Majesty King Abdullah II
Bishr Al-Khasawneh government
Former Ministers Memebers
Lower House 19
Former Lower House
Former Lower House Members
Upper House Twenty-eighth
Former Upper House
Former Senate Members
Parties Under Establishment
High commissioning Letters for prime ministers
Government Letters to the House of Representatives
Royal's discussion papers
Year of Establishment: 2015
The organizational Structure: General Secretariat
Secretary-General: Mazen al-Qadi
Party’s Objectives: . Maintaining mobility is the national conscience of the Jordanian National pulsating concerns of Jordanians.
2. development and sustainability at all levels of our project is the Grand National and the incubator for all aspects of national life, which involved doing all the components of the Jordanian society as well as the state, and consolidates on the basis of justice and equality in all its forms.
3 National Education: Jordanian Arab-Islamic, where loyalty to God and belonging to the homeland and its soil, loyalty and fulfillment of all components of the nation's land and people and the constitution and national institutions in accordance with the eligibility required and binding, and is dedicated to supporting the national approach to reform.
4. activating the principle of state institutions and the law supported by the texts of the Constitution. Dealing with the issues of citizens to equality and equal opportunities and away from the exceptions to preserve the fairness and stop the immunization of administrative decisions in application of the rule of law and equality in front of him.
5. accountability and the application of the principle of 'Where did you get this' through legal frameworks to protect private, to consolidate the integrity, honesty and loyalty to everyone.
6. consolidation approach of transparency in the work of the government and disclosure of all what is happening positively and negatively to sow confidence in the government by the people. Notably, the legislation relating to public money and draw purely a comprehensive aid different.
7 Adoption of the tax law is based on bottom-up includes corporate profits, individuals and prevents exemptions for companies and investors in order to preserve public money.
8. Reduce current spending and rationalize consumption and reduction of conferences and seminars is feasible and reduce the size of delegations abroad. Reconsider the size of public administration of the state and get rid of the appendages (independent bodies).
9.alaml decentralization responsible according to a deliberate plan and support the provinces of the parties to develop and raise their capacity to self-provision resources.
10 Arab Army shield the nation and the security agencies that work together to protect the homeland and deter any greedy homeland dear, and the necessity given full attention and care training and arming Advanced to achieve readiness at the highest level of comprehensive standard of living Mentsabha and creating financial and administrative control to curb excesses with a timeframe for its leaders.
11. dimension slogans about political strategies and economic and social participation of all events and competencies available to the party. Faith rotation of power on the basis of policies that fit the circumstance.
12. preserve democracy and to support and promote. Active participation for the delivery of the Council of the nation strong and effective lead role with integrity and transparency and national programs to be put to the candidates or candidates of political parties are elected depending on them. Emphasizing the privacy aspects of the Jordanian Geographic.
13. address the problems of poverty and unemployment practically reduced to within a clear timetable and documented.
14. pay careful attention to the youth and women and give them an active role for the organization of the party in addition to the interest in their issues of social, economic and political highlights their role in contributing to nation-building.
15. balance equation with the Arab world and the outside to achieve the interests of Jordan and the citizen. The party believes that Jordan is an integral part of the Arab homeland and would strive for closer Arab brotherhood with all the countries of the Arab world.
16 Palestinian issue is the central issue for all Arabs and Muslims must work in all ways and means available to restore the usurped rights to their owners, and resisting resettlement and alternative homeland and the right of return.
17. review and accountability of both sought and privatization programs work to correct them and to hold accountable the perpetrators of the mistakes that led to the mixing of the emirate (public office) trade to rebuild the state of Jordan on the basis of public sector economic and social justice and the recovery of state lands.
18. prevent all forms of financial and administrative corruption and to provide the symbols of corruption and repatriation of funds looted by all means stop and accounting from the sale of the state's resources in addition to ending the inheritance and that the foundations of all forms of corruption.
19. give the agricultural sector and that great care to preserve agricultural land and to stop urban sprawl and activating water harvesting projects and supporting farmers through the development of legislation governing it.
20. raise the level of industry and industrialists through scientific research and Althrip and revitalization and direct investment to this sector to create job opportunities for Jordanians and activate laws and plans to support and protect them and to find markets and attract industries rare in the region.
21. interest in university education and mandatory free of charge as well as free health insurance for all citizens
22. work on the extraction of all natural resources and wealth, mineral and not influenced by external pressures that led to the low economic level of the homeland and citizens also led to the impoverishment of the country's debt load and unbearable.
23 Verification and given the judiciary full attention to the full independence to get to spend a fair and impartial neutrality and through rehabilitation, control and speed litigation and abide by the constitution towards the State Security Court
Party’s Headquarter: Amman, Queen Rania Street, Building 91, 4th floor.
Fixed Line(s): 0797535585