His Majesty King Abdullah II
Bishr Al-Khasawneh government
Former Ministers Memebers
Lower House 19
Former Lower House
Former Lower House Members
Upper House Twenty-eighth
Former Upper House
Former Senate Members
Parties Under Establishment
High commissioning Letters for prime ministers
Government Letters to the House of Representatives
Royal's discussion papers
Jordan stronger Party
Jordan stronger Party
Jordan stronger Party
Year of Establishment: 2013
The organizational Structure: D. Rula Alhroob
Secretary-General: Supreme Commission is the executive branch and the party to be selected at the party conference and even hold this conference, the supervisory body of the party is doing its part.
Party’s Objectives: The protection of individual rights and freedoms and the Assembly, including the rights of women, children and minorities.
- Establish the principle of the rule of law, and justice, and equality of opportunity, deepen the state institutions.
- The achievement of equality between citizens in rights and duties regardless of differences in religion, sex, race, region, color, wealth, culture and political direction.
- Spreading the values of democracy based on dialogue, tolerance and acceptance of others, respect for pluralism and adherence to peaceful rotation of power through the ballot box and popular legitimacy.
- Enhance Mnzawmte transparency, integrity and activation of a culture of accountability in all organs of the State and its institutions, what can citizens access to information within the mechanisms that allow control and held accountable for negligence and reward hardworking.
- Enable all sectors of society, politically, economically, socially and intellectually, technically and mathematically, including the sectors of women, youth and children, the elderly and people with disabilities and the underprivileged, the unemployed, including constitutes a lever for the community to transform marginalized boxes exclusion and isolation to boxes of work and production and creativity.
- Confirmation of the role of governments in the care of individuals, groups and the well-being of citizens and provide them with basic services and stimulate economic growth and to enter into partnerships with the private sector to promote productive projects that supply the state treasury.
- Strengthening the role of the security services to protect Jordan from foreign greed and the rule of law and establish security community for all citizens on an equal footing, each according to its constitutional role, with particular attention to security, economic, and psychological and intellectual family of citizens.
- The employment potential and natural and human resources and archaeological and historical sites and invest optimally, in order to achieve financial solvency for the treasury and well-being of citizens, and to ensure the distribution of development returns equitably geographically and demographically, and interest in all productive and service sectors, and on top of industry, agriculture, trade and tourism.
- Increased reliance on renewable energy sources in the energy mix of national as a future energy, and investment in the oil shale to generate electricity and oil extraction, and start a national program to explore for oil and gas and the extraction of raw materials rich natural such as copper, gold and other raw materials that Tkinsha Jordanian territory in the interior and on its surface.
- Ongoing reform of legislation and the development of plans and programs in all sectors so as to enhance the growth of legal, economic and political, social, intellectual, cultural, and sports, and deepen the values of justice and equal opportunities and attract investment, and achieve prosperity and security of human life.
- Concern for the development of personal integrated person cognitively and emotionally and behaviorally through the continuous development of the curricula of education and higher education, and care activities, programs and institutions that highlight the talent and sponsors talented and creative and achieve comprehensive development of man, and release its potential.
- Connecting the outputs of education and higher education to the needs of the community and the local market, regional and global, and provide opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership, and the continued development of these outputs through the development of inputs and processes, so that they can compete in the market for variable extremely complex limited opportunities, but it is full of potential.
- Care for people with disabilities and adapt legislation, regulations, policies, programs and mechanisms to enable them to integrate into society more easily, and to exercise their right to full citizenship actors producing, and rehabilitation of continuous and provide the mechanisms and methods and tools in all the sites so that they can rely on themselves in all areas.
- Child protection and care and the preservation of the rights of children to survival, development, protection and participation, and air legislation, policies and practices in line with international conventions in this area.
- Interest in art and culture and care of artists, creators and talented intellectuals as the nation's conscience and mind and creative energy that do not degrade and tongue-speaking and spirit Skipjack, which represent values and reinforce its position among the nations, and to proceed with the creation and support of institutions that sponsor art, culture, shopping creative product of Jordan in order to achieve the iconic prevalent internationalist, and protects from the dangers of destitution and poverty, unemployment, and enable it to launch a full intellectual energies in climates enhance safe production.
- Interest in sports and circulated to all age groups to become part of the system of healthy life for every citizen, and the development of policies and programs and the establishment of institutions that create generations of athletes excelling in all areas.
- Promoting scientific research and support for science and scientists as the most important engines of development, and linking product research areas of different production in industry, agriculture, trade, tourism and other sectors of development so as to contribute in advancing the economy, and develop balance cognitive humanitarian in the areas of theory and practice.
- To strengthen the university identity and the elimination of all prejudices that divide the community horizontally and vertically, and adherence to the unity of the social fabric of the Jordanian sources of diversity and pride in it.
- Provide a safe environment and stimulating investment is based on an integrated system of legislation that depend principle of one stop shop and the principle of continuity in the laws and lack of volatility in provisions, and enhance system integrity and fight corruption in state institutions, especially the official ones, and the advancement of Jordan towards a new century of good governance and economic prosperity and the political and intellectual development.
The Party’s Media:
Party’s Headquarter: Amman, Wasfi Tall Street, Al-Khwarizmi Street, Building No. 87.
Fixed Line(s): 0799516249